Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chicago,The Bears Game, He loves me!

This year for Dustin's birthday I did something out of the ordinary... I planned a trip. Dust has always loved football! His favorite team has been the Chicago Bears for as long as he can remember. So I thought of a great idea... a surprise trip! And thanks to the help of my brother Dusty, It was amazing! He was so surprised, but he did say "wow, how many hair cuts did this cost ya?!" And lets just say, I'm so thankful for the rule... "Whats yours is mine and whats mine is ours!" He bought most of the trip! haha. What can you do? But it was awesome! And He did say that if he would have known how much fun it would be, he would have got it himself. So I did good. And sorry girls, I guess I'm wife of the year! And now we want to go back every couple of year. Happy Birthday Babe. I love you so much!



6 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Oh, Eric's Dad would be so jealous! He loves Da' Bears!! You do deserve the wife of the year prize for that one!

Kim said...

Wow, Thats an awesome b-day gift. What a fun trip!

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

Wow Chels you are a great wife!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Chicago! That should give you enough brownie points to last til his next birthday! hehehe

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute!

Mandie said...

You should for sure win wife of the year! Dusty would die if i did something like that for him! Too bad it was a Bears game though...tell him he should switch to the Steelers! :) haha Love ya!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You should get the Wife of the Year award.. Glad you guys had a good time..It's always nice to get away:)