Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall is here!..."Gardener Village"







So this year My mother-in-law had a great idea to take the kids to Gardener Village. She had told Mckynlie all about the witches that were there, so all morning when we were getting ready she kept asking me what they look like and what they say. I told her they had big green noses and said "hello my pretty." She thought that was the best, she just died laughing! She could hardly wait! But she had to, My sister-in-law Chantel had another good idea, to eat at the CheeseCake Factory! Kynlie was ok with this, because lets just say she takes after us girls and loves Chocolate Cake! It was the best! I'm kind-of glad the boys don't care for it as much as us girls, because we decided it would be our place from now on and I'm ok with that! So we finished up lunch and headed for the witches. And to make things so much better, we were pulling in, and we noticed they had pony rides! Kyn could hardly stand to wait, but Talan was sorta freeking (I don't think he will like santa this year!) He was a big boy and stayed on the pony, but everytime we would make the turn and he saw Grandma and Aunt Chan he would beg and reach for them to save him! It was so cute!So All in all the day was awesome and the kids loved everything! We are making this a yearly tradition!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Talan's face in the picture with the horse makes me LAUGH soooo hard!!! And is Kynlie holding her nose by the "potty witch"? What a character!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gardner Village with the witches! Sooooo FUN!!! (You look way cute with your scarf B.T.W.)

Kim said...

I love going to Gardner village during halloween, they do an amazing job with those witched. sounds like you guys had a blast, too.

Hadfield said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the gardner village! I havent ever been there but I have heard LOTS about it! what are your little ones going to be for halloween? -holly

Mandie said...

Your babies need to stop growing so fast!! They are so cute...and You look great- I too love the scarf!! I tried calling you the other day...call me back so we can catch up!! ;)

Michelle said...

Too cute! Tell G'ma Kathy she looks too young! I found your blog through Ashton's. Fun to see you and the kids. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!