Wednesday, October 22, 2008

U of U Cheer Clinic "Future Cheerleader"

Last Thursday Mckynlie attended the U of U Cheer Clinic with her Aunt Chan. Chantel is a cheerleader this year at the U and she asked me if I would let Kyn come do the clinic and then have her perform at a game. I was a little nervous with how young she is, and I thought she would probably freek being out on that huge field. Well I was so wrong... She had a blast and is still talking about it! At the clinic she made little friends quickly! They were all older that her, but if you know Kyn, she is all about the older girls! They all mothered her and made sure she was doing what she needed. It made my job easy! And Talan had fun too. He was so proud of His big sis... she would be out there dancing and he would run to her and give her loves and kisses. It was so cute! He also thought it looked like so much fun, and every chance he got, he join the team! Aunt Chan and Kyn...

The little Friends...
Gotta have the U fingers!



This is all Talan wanted to do at the clinic, Join the dancers! Don't tell his Dad!

1 comment:

Kim said...

HOw fun! I bet she had a blast.