Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our New Home

We have been in our new home for about 9 months now and are loving every minute and every memory! Alot of our friends live far away and have never made it out to T-town and always ask me to email pictures of the house, so I thought this would be a good way to show you all, But I still do expect you to come visit! I still need to take pictures of the rest (Kids rooms) And I will shortly.






Thanks to all the help from Dustins friends, We built alot of it ourselves.

3 comments:

The Wall Family said...

Hey I saw your blog on Hillary's so I hope you don't mind! Your house is absolutely gorgeous!

The Jensen's said...

Hey Chels, our blog just went private and I don't have your email to send you an invite. If you want to email me at 4jensens@skyviewmail.com I can add ya! Your house is beautiful!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous house and it is even more amazing in person! You guys did a GREAT job picking everything out and doing most of it yourselves! WAY TO GO!