Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy 18th Whitnie!!

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE? (2nd ROW!!!) WOW!!!

I can't believe my baby sis is 18! It is crazy! It was just yesterday that her and I were making up bestfriend songs and playing barbies together and now I can truly say she is my very best friend! I love her so much and I don't know what I would do with out her! So with it being her 18th B-day, we had to do it up big... So I talked my mom into getting us SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tickets. (Whit and I are crazy about the show!) And Oh my heck, we had 2nd row tickets...AMAZING! We could hear them breathing and see them sweat! It was one of the best days of my life! They kept looking at us and winking and pointing. (at Whit of course!) Happy Birthday Whit! I had a blast and I know Will Really blew you that kiss and don't worry about the midget you knocked down, she'll be fine! haha...memories!



Yes...There are others like us! We ran into Andrea and Hillary. Crazy girls!

6 comments:

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

WWOOOO!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WHIT!! I can't believe she is 18, holy smokes!! I am so glad we met up and got that picture! Its so cute!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! I am definitely gonna watch the show next season and then we can all get tickets to the live show next time!! Oh and I told Matt that if he ever talks to Will again to give him Whit's number! lol!

Megan said...

So Jealous, looks like fun!

♥Andrea said...

Yay!! That was so much fun!!! I'm so glad we met up and got our cute picture! Next year we will get front row tickets!! I'm glad Whit had such a Great Birthday!!!

Marci*Jake said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. I would have loved to go to that. I can't believe how big your kids look, they are so cute! Love ya Chels.

Kari said...

Wow, I can't believe that Whit is 18! I remember coming over and she was like 10...times really does fly. Tell her Happy Birthday for me!

Evans said...

I freaking love that show! I'm so jealous!