Saturday, September 6, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!! (MAYBE NAMED MAYLIE??)

WE WENT IN ON TUESDAY AND TO OUR SURPRISE, WE ARE HAVING A GIRL! SHE IS ALREADY FULL OF SURPRISING US... STARTED WITH BEING PREGO (NOT PLANNING!) THEN KYNLIE WAS THE ONLY ONE SAYING IT'S A GIRL. EVERYONE THOUGHT A BOY WAS NEXT FOR US, INCLUDING ME! BUT I GUESS SISTER KNOWS BEST! WE ARE SO EXCITED! ALSO CONGRATS TO MY BROTHER BROCK AND HIS WIFE-AFTER 2 BOYS THEY ARE HAVING A GIRL ONE WEEK BEFORE OUR LITTLE ONE IS HERE! WHO KNOWS...MAYBE IT WILL BE THE SAME DAY?!

5 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

Oh my freakin hell! Yes I am going to say hell because i didn't know you were a blogger! I just accidentally found you and i am SO happy! its a funner way to keep in touch. . . since we never get together sheesh! Oh yeah i was going to test you- Emily has a cute available sister if your still interested in hooking your brother-in-law up. You should email me a pic that i can send to her :o) and wait. . . youre prego again! Yay! Thats so exciting! Chels i really am sad we don't keep in touch better. . i havent even met your little guy!!

Megan said...

I vote for Maylie, I love it! In fact if you don't use it, I will, so there's your warning! JK but seriously I love it! And just so you know, its destined that ill be her favorite aunt because Maylie is megan leigh (me) put together. So if she's named after me...she'll love me! There its final!

Mandie said...

Maylie- is such a cute name! I love it...and I'm so happy for you! Congrats! I miss you- we need to talk soon!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Cograts! Girls are so much fun..:) I love Maylie, such a cute name... I can't believe you will have 3 kids.. Time flies..

Hadfield said...

I vote for maylie! p.s. at this rate your going to have a dozen kids under the age of 5! okay maybe not, but its funny how things turn out!