Saturday, September 20, 2008

Princess Mckynlie is 3!

I can't believe that 3 years ago we were blessed with such a beautiful little girl! These last 3 years have flown by with so many great memories!
After staying up the night before until 2:30 making the princess castle cake that only I envisioned and everyone thought I was nuts, We had a princess party with her little friends for the first time. Oh man what did I get myself into?! It was so crazy but also alot of fun. Then the princess party followed with a family party... and if any of you know my family, well lets just say very crazy! But I can't imagine anything with out them and either could Kynlie. We had a blast, but poor Papa Brad (Dust's dad), It must take him days after to get his hearing and thoughts back after our parties! haha
Thanks to everyone who was there and for making our memories of Mckynlie's 3rd Birthday great!


4 comments:

Heather said...

What a princess she is!!!! Thanks for such a fantastic party! You are such a great hostess and your cakes are always AMAZING!!!!

Trey said...

I'm glad you happened upon our blog. Man it has been a while. I'm glad to see you guys are doing well, I can't believe you will have 3 kids by the end of the winter...I didn't know you had one!

Kim said...

I found your blog through Emily who had Andrea's who had yours. Congrats on being pregnant, thats so exciting. I glad to see that your family is doing great. what a cute family you have!
Kim Webb (Tait)

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I can't believe she is 3.. I think the last time I saw her she was only like 8 months old! She is so damn cute:) but I guess you know that:) I love the cake you made for her.. I wish I had talent in my jeans...lol