Monday, January 12, 2009

Crazyness! But I'm still a blogger!

So all of you probably are wondering what the heck has happened to the England bunch... Well we are all still alive and doing great! The holiday thing's have keep me so busy that I have kinda forgot that I am a blogger! Our Thanksgiving, Christmas and New year was awesome and I'm so happy to say its all over! Now we are looking forward to meeting our new baby girl, Maylie monkey(as Kynlie says) in 7 weeks! So please forgive me! I will try and keep you all posted! We love you all and hope you all had a great holiday and a happy new year!
-Also, We are going private soon so please leave me your emails.

16 comments:

♥Andrea said...

andreapratt13@hotmail.com

Mandie said...

oh my heck you ARE ALIVE! :) orton22@hotmail.com

Megan said...

Its about time! Don;t forget about us, its megan-le@hotmail.com!Miss you guys!

♥Hillary and Matt Ramone♥ said...

Lol i'm glad you guys are alive and doing well ;)!! Can't wait to see the new addition in 7 weeks! YAY! hillarykramone@hotmail.com

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I was wondering what happened to you! I would love to still check out your blog! my email is lzavoico@hotmail.com Thankx :)

Kim said...

taitorgirl@gmail.com

PerryPartyOfSix said...

alyn0128@gmail.com

Chambrae said...

chambraew@yahoo.com

The Williams said...

Hey Chelsie, I love checking out your blog. Your kids are so cute and its looks like your doing well and your very happy. I wish you luck with your new arrival that will be coming soon. I would enjoy to be able to keep checking out your blog. twilliams@wirelessbeehive.com

Unknown said...

kami_ruskan@yahoo.com

Dusty and Rena said...

wenahewit@hotmail.com

Rebecca said...

r_cottongim@yahoo.com

The Terrys said...

mekenzipacheco@gmail.com

Kari said...

Kar_e_jensen@hotmail.com

Evans said...

7 weeks is all you have left! WOW that went by fast(for me a least) My email is kasse_bylund@hotmail.com

DaynaDouble said...

Add me daynalundin@yahoo.com