Friday, November 14, 2008

What sis doesn't know, can't hurt!

So Mckynlie is starting to learn that her little brother wants to be just like her! She is in love with Sponge Bob and had to have these slippers, well not thinking Talan would even notice, I bought just one pair and I have regreted it! I guess he loves "Bob" too! Every time she takes them off, the fight is on! So the other night Kyn was playing at her Grandmas and here came Talan from his sis's room with this huge smile and the Bob slippers on! If Kynlie only knew!

4 comments:

Calli Hayman said...

Chels! He's so cute and i miss you. . . why does tooele seem so far away?? :o(

The Terrys said...

Chelsie! Send me your email please! and thank you! :)

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

What a cute kid! Hey we are sending out Christmas Cards.. Would you email me your address??
lzavoico@hotmail.com Thankx :)

Kari said...

Hey Chels-you guys are so cute! I didn't realize that our due dates are 1 day apart! I am due Feb. 26! I am getting very anxious. You?