Monday, August 18, 2008

SUN-FUN-and PEEING in the POOL!

So this summer has been great and full of fun and surprises! I decided to put Kynlie in swimming lessons this year, but I was a little worried because she missed the dead line by a couple of months. So all the kids were older than her. I was so shocked to see her jump right in and start making new friends and having a ball! The first day I over heard them telling the kids the pool rules... The #1 rule was NO PEEING in the pool... Well lets just say she must not have heard any of that! We were out playing after lessons and i looked over at her and she had this weird face... I said "Kyn whats wrong?" She said "i'm just peein in the pool!" I look down under the water and she was pulling her swim suit to the side so she didn't pee on it! It was so funny and I didn't know what to say so I just laughed. Well I probably should have told her that that was wrong because later that day my sister in-law Heather and her boys were with us eating lunch and Heather said "oh my heck Chels, look at your daughter!" I looked over and there was my sweet little girl standing at the edge of the pool with her suit pulled to the side and had a stream coming out into the pool!! Everyone was rolling laughing! I ran out there and grabbed her and said "what are you doing? We go pee in the podie!" And she looked up at me with her big blue eyes and said "Well I not need to now! I just went in the pool!" What can you do? kids will be kids!
This is her PEE POSE!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Cute little Sun-bleached Sass! Her hair looks so blonde! We miss you guys! come down and swim in our pool! But I think grandpa garth would have a fit over peeing in the pool!

Ashley andTyler Greenwell said...

your kids are getting so big!! i can't believe u are preggo with #3!! i'm way happy u have a blog! i'm new to the blog world and am a slacker on it!! haha i need my hair colored so bad! i'm dying for a good color!!! haven't had one for way too long i need my chels to color and cut my hair!!! what do u think about this? i need some cute ideas and my sexy stylist!! please help!!!

Kari said...

Hey Chels! I saw your blog on Cham's! What a cute little family you have! I am happy for you!
Kari (scott) Jensen

Hadfield said...

chelsie! Holy cow its been forever! I cant believe that your having baby #3! Do you know what you are having? I guess it doesnt matter because you have one of each! by the way they are so adorable! And you look amazing as always! keep in touch! luv- Holly

Heather said...

Oh Kynlie... you are one of a kind!

Unknown said...

hahahaa i have been looking at your blog in while i'm in class, and i seriously had to try SO hard to not laugh out loud when i saw that pic of kynlie!! hahaa ohhh i hope you have another one JUST like her. :)